SUITE 3, LEVEL 6, BIG ALBERT PLAZA, 89 ALBERT STREET, AUCKLAND CITY CENTRAL 或
805/368 SUSSEX STREET, PACIFIC TRADE BUILDING, HAYMARKET, NSW 2000, AUSTRALIA
Principal Software Engineer
“ANZ Sky Tours” is one of the biggest and most famous travel agents in New Zealand. We were founded in 2000 and expanded the business to Australia in 2006. In twenty years of operation, we have been dedicated to serving global tourists with our outstanding service and we also devote to promote the tourism of New Zealand, Australian and South Pacific Islands.
In order to expand our business more into online services in the e-commerce era, and to have a better computer system to enhance our business and team management, now we are in need of an experienced principal software engineer to create, develop and maintain online booking systems by integrating new technologies and better administrations on them, thus coordinate our daily work efficiently to increase our competitiveness in the global market.
The person we are looking for should have outstanding qualifications and rich experience in the area. The applicant should be able to manage big projects with high technical capability, and have insight on our database management and analysis to enrich customers’ user experience. Also, the applicant should know about China and Chinese-related customers, which meets our goal to take up more China market share.
The main duties include:
Create, develop and maintain code in accordance with user requirements and technical specifications; design, build and maintain the online booking systems and internal workflow management system; test and correct the errors and limitations in the new system and its applications; write and maintain technical documentation; operate and maintain the overall systems to make sure they perform well for business, etc;
The requirements for the candidate:
• Related bachelor or above qualifications in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
• At least ten years of work experience as a Software Engineer in computer system development and software solution design, experience on marketing will be an asset
• Experience with high-level languages like C/C++/C#, or Java, as well as a solid understanding of software engineering practices.
• Experienced in computer software, networking, database systems/SQL.
• Experienced in identifying the customers’ requirements and matching them with proper solutions to support their needs.
• Experienced in KPI management (analysis and improvement), project management.
• Experience with modern software engineering techniques
• Confidence to quickly learn and understand a new platform from an operational perspective
• Must be able to communicate in English, the multilingual speaker is preferred.
If you would like to work with us please send a CV and a cover letter without hesitation, because we need you!
请发送简历到： [email protected]